Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Blast over Bullard

  1. Blast over Bullard Vendor Application & Agreement

    Early registration vendor fee $40.00 if signed up BEFORE May 1, 2020. All potential vendors who sign up after May 1, 2020 are subject... More…

Utility Billing

  1. Account Maintenance Request Form

    This form is for name changes, and mailing address changes.

  2. Commercial Utility Service Application
  3. Draft Authorization Form

    This is the form you will use when you are wanting to set up automatic draft for your water bill each month.

  4. Meter Lease Application
  1. Bulk Water Application
  2. Disconnect Utility Service Application

    This form is for when you are leaving your current residence and moving outside of Bullard City Limits.

  3. Landlord or Management Company Utility Service Application
  4. Residential Utility Service Application