The Bullard City Secretary
The City Secretary's Office impacts a diverse clientele, including the general public and other governmental entities.
The City Secretary's scope of business includes the following:
- Acting as custodian of all official records of the city.
- Processing alcoholic beverage licenses and gaming permits
- City elections
- Candidate forms and reports
- Recruitment for, applications for and appointments to the city boards and commissions
- Posting and compiling meeting agenda notices
- Distributing codified updates to the City Code of Ordinances
- Holding and maintaining the City Seal, affixing it to all instruments requiring such seal
- Validating and certifying petitions
- Processes zone change requests and plats
- Processes annexation requests