Planning and Zoning Commission
- 6:00 PM
- 3rd Monday of every month, as needed
- City Hall
114 S Phillips
Bullard, TX 75757
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View most recent agendas and minutes.
The planning and zoning commission is comprised of seven regular members appointed by the City Council.
|Glen Cowart||Commission Member, Chair|
|Lane McDaniel||Commission Member|
|Brian Seib||Commission Member|
|Conner Brown||Commission Member|
|Terry Cowan||Commission Member|
|Ray Mathis||Commission Member|
|Ed Snodgrass||Commission Member|
Duties and responsibilities of the planning and zoning commission include:
- Processing and initiating zoning cases at the request of property owners and/or their representatives with respect to individual zoning cases.
- Initiating zoning cases at the request or approval of City Council.
- Hearing, recommending and/or determining any matter relating to planning or subdivision control as may be specified by the subdivision ordinance or other applicable law.
- Performing other such duties as may from time to time be assigned by the City Council.
The planning and zoning commission has one meeting per month, as needed. In addition to the monthly meetings, members are required to attend joint meetings as called with the City Council.
Become A Member
Are you looking for ways to give back to the community? If so, we have a spot for you! We're looking for committed residents willing to volunteer a few hours of their time each month to serve on a board or commission. Applications are available online, or can be picked up at City Hall. Completed applications can be sent in by mail, email, or faxed to the City Secretary's office, or you can drop off completed applications.